A method used in project management is PRINCE2®. This method has its focus on the management, control and organization of the project and can be used on different kind of projects within different industries.
The method provides clear 'rules' for managing the project. These rules are decomposed into 7 principles, 7 themes and 7 processes.
PRINCE2® has 2 levels: Foundation and Practitioner, where you will be prepared for the certification exams of PRINCE Foundation in 2 days and for PRINCE Practioner in 4 days.
Topics that will be discussed:
PRINCE2 - Principles
- Continued Business Justification
- Learn from Experience
- Defined Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage by Stages
- Manage by Exception
- Focus on Products
- Tailored to Suit the Project Environment
- Business Case
PRINCE2 - Processes
- Starting Up a Project (SU)
- Initiating a Project (IP)
- Directing a Project (DP)
- Controlling a Stage (CS)
- Managing a Stage Boundary (SB)
- Managing Product Delivery (MP)
- Closing a Project (CP)